Aging in Place Home Renovations
Things change as a person ages and so do their needs. Aging in place home renovations can make any West Chester home more accessible, safer, and easier for aging individuals to live in. This is a great alternative to moving into an assisted living facility or living with family.
Aging in place home renovations are appropriate for any person who suffers from limited mobility or has difficulty living in their home due to age. Just about anything can be done to make the home safer for you to navigate including complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling.
With the help of our remodeling contractors at S&S Remodeling, your aging in place home renovations will meet your needs. Aging in place renovations often include:
- Building handicap ramps according to ADA specifications
- Installing bathroom grab bars and handrails
- Lowering countertops and sinks
- Expansions for wheelchair accessibility
- Installing indoor ramps where floors are of different levels
- Installing chairlifts on staircases
- Modifications to level out floors that are slightly different levels
- Replacing tubs with walk-in tubs or low threshold showers
- Replacing carpeted floors with smooth and durable hard floors
- Installing non-slip surface systems
Designs For Aging in Place Home Renovations
With S&S Remodeling, you'll always have help when planning your aging in place home renovations project. We work closely with you to determine what modifications need to be made for your aging in place renovations project. Then, we ensure that all the details of the design are carried out as planned.
Living in a home you've known so well and love is a wonderful thing. Let us work with you today to create the safe and enjoyable space you need and want so you can continue to enjoy your home throughout your golden years.